Sunday, June 30, 2019

Curriculum - Mixed Reality Links



     This is a link to a document suggesting possible curriculum - Augmented Reality/Augmented Virtuality connections.  Most of the links are to Amazon pages where you can see the object, the price, and a short description.  I've focused more on the Science links because that's what I know best but I think the materials I've suggested for other content areas will also provide some great opportunities for teaching/learning.  And, as AR/VR develops, I think there will be many more resources for all content areas.
     I think the idea of having students and teachers create their own AR/VR content is very promising and I added a short section with a couple of links for apps that allow that to happen.
     I will have most of the materials available for future meetings and it would be helpful if when you find something that sounds relevant or interesting you download that app to your phone or tablet.  I will bring my phone and a couple of tablets with a few apps already loaded.
     You might also think about making use of Apple TV or Google Chromecast.  As Tim demonstrated at our last meeting, that can make a huge difference in showing these apps to more than the one or two folks who might be able to gather around a phone or tablet screen.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lgRTAq5FEQOBW-lZ-d-6M-V5H8DPNfF2

No comments:

Post a Comment